Sunday, April 3, 2016

Research Blog #8 Case

My case has changed from my research proposal but I have finally come at a final "case" or topic my paper will discuss. I will start by giving a definition of soft skills and than talk about what skills constitute as 'soft skills'. A few of these skills that will be talked about in my paper are interpersonal skills, communication skills, leadership, and emotional intelligence. I will use research as well as personal accounts and examples to show how being in a greek organization has further helped develop these skills and in some cases help individuals who prior did not have these skills acquire them. Based off all this I will show how being a member of a greek organization prepares individuals to be successful in the business world after college. I have many articles on the importance of soft skills in the workplace, as well as how fraternities indeed do develop these skills. I will use examples of certain situations and activities greek life provides which can bolster these skills. I will also use personal interviews of individuals in the real world who have benefited from being a member of a greek organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment