Monday, March 28, 2016

Research blog #7 Frame

At this point in my project I have a decent idea of what I am doing but I still have a few questions I will discuss with Professor Goeller when I meet with him this Wednesday. Most academic sources I have and am using are emphasizing the importance and practicality of soft skills. Although this a main component of my paper I am still missing a good amount of information on greek life and its relationship to soft skills. I will get more sources on this when I have decided on a final argument and counter argument for my paper. There are many different angles I am considering writing my paper using but I am not entirely sure which one would be the best and which I could write the strongest paper around. The academic sources I have now for my soft skills portion of the paper are very strong and when I decide on a correct angle I will look to find more strong sources for my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment